All clients are required to agree to the following Release and Liability Waiver, which is effective for all services and sessions.
Please check each box to show your understanding.
By booking a service/package, I acknowledge and agree that:
- Practitioners at Zen Clinic do not diagnose conditions, prescribe medications, or provide medical treatments
- The sole purpose of the sessions/services is to assist in balancing, harmonizing, releasing, and healing on all four levels (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual)
-I assume sole responsibility for my own health and for the results of any sessions/services provided by Zen Clinic that may affect my health in any way
-Treatments will not replace conventional medical diagnosis or treatment. I will continue taking medication that has been prescribed to me by a licensed medical physician and will continue to follow their instructions
-I release Zen Clinic, its owners, and practitioners from all legal liability during my participation in treatments
-All information received by me from Zen Clinic’s practitioners is accepted with full knowledge that any action taken by me as a result of the information received is my complete responsibility
- If any disruptive, inappropriate, or mentally unwell behavior is displayed to the staff or other clients, to the point the staff and coaches cannot or is not qualified to contain, you may be released and asked to leave from the clinic and referred to another facility or professional.
Without repercussions towards Z.W.R or refunds of any kind.
-I understand that if I bring/consume any alcohol or drugs during my time at the Clinic I can be asked to leave early without any refunds.
-I understand and agree that I must be sober from any drugs or alcohol for at least 14 days before attending or I will be asked to not attend or leave without any refunds and that Zen Clinic is not a detox center.
-All Money received by the client can and will be dispersed by the company in different areas and used as per our discretion.
Zen Clinic's Policies
Cancellation Policy and Terms:
Zen Clinic requires payment for the entirety of services booked at the time of booking and is nonrefundable if canceled less than 24 hours for any reason, but can be rebooked and if canceled within 72 hours can receive a refund.
If there is a need for your service to be canceled or rescheduled and it is done so within:
72 hours or more: Refund or rescheduling may occur
48 hours or less: Just rescheduling, no refunds may occur
24 hours or less: No refund may occur
Mental Health Packages Cancelation Policy:
Full payment is required at the time of booking
No refunds for any reason once booked/paid
Can reschedule booked services if done 24 hours or more before the appointment or will be rescheduled with a $50 rebooking fee
COVID-19: If you are unable to attend for a COVID-19 related reason (border restriction, unwellness) and give a 72-hour or more notification a full credit (credit only) will be given for your services to rebook valid for up to 6 months from the original date.
If less than 72-hour notification is provided half of the service total will be forfeited but the remainder will be given as a credit only to be rebooked, no refunds will be given.
You must show proof as to why you are unable to come and a date change fee may be applied.
If you choose to leave your session early, (FOR ANY REASON) there will be no credits, no refunds or transferrable services, or time. You cannot transfer to somebody else, any remaining services/Time.
Late Appointment Policy:
Your reservation will only be held up to 1 hour from your appointment time unless special requests have been made prior to your retreat.
In consideration of my participation in the foregoing, the undersigned acknowledge and agree to the following:
-I am aware of the existence of the risk on my physical appearance to the venue and my participation in the activity of Zen Clinic that may cause injury or illness such as, but not limited to Influenza, MRSA, or COVID-19 that may lead to paralysis or death.
- I have not experienced symptoms that of fever, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, or dry cough, or exhibiting any other symptoms relating to COVID-19 or any communicable disease within 14 days before attending.
- I have not, nor any member(s) of my household, traveled by sea or by air, internationally within 30 days before attending.
- I did not, nor any member of my household, visit any area within the United States or Canada that was reported to be highly affected by COVID-19, in 30 days before attending.
- I have not been, nor any member(s) of my household, diagnosed to be infected with the COVID-19 virus within 30 days before attending.
Following the pronouncements above I hereby declare the following:
- I am fully and personally responsible for my own safety and actions while and during my participation and I recognize that I may be in any case at risk of contracting COVID-19.
- With full knowledge of the risks involved, I hereby release, waive, discharge Zen Clinic, its board, officers, independent contractors, affiliates, employees, representatives, successors, and assigns from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever, directly or indirectly arising out of or related to any loss, damage, injury, or death, that may be sustained by me related to COVID-19 while participating in any activity while in, on, or around the premises or while using the facilities that may lead to unintentional exposure or harm due to COVID-19.
- I agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Organization from and against any and all costs, expenses, damages, lawsuits, and/or liabilities or claims arising whether directly or indirectly from or related to any and all claims made by or against any of the released party due to injury, loss, or death from or related to COVID-19.
By signing below I acknowledge that I have read the foregoing Liability Release Waiver and understand its contents; that I am at least eighteen (18) years old and fully competent to give my consent; That I have been sufficiently informed of the risks involved and give my voluntary consent in signing it as my own free act and deed; with full intention to be bound by the same, and free from any inducement or representation.
YES, I agree to the terms above by booking a service/Package